Lost valuable partition from your hard drive and need to recover it?
Dealing with computers is sometimes not an easy task, because it’s always prone to data loss. Therefore, you need to be prepared for any sort of disaster that can arise at any point of time. When it comes to losing an important partition of your hard disk, it would rather sound like a nightmare. You just cannot afford losing your valuable data right in front of your eyes.
The data loss instances are likely to occur when the computer shuts down all of a sudden due to a power outage. As a result, the partition data that are being used at that time could not be saved properly. So the next time you log in, you will find that you have lost an entire partition. This type of situation may leave you disgusted but, do not be desperate. This is because, though the partition is not accessible, it still exists there in the hard drive. The partition is inaccessible because of corruption. The partition might have been corrupted after a sudden power failure. However, the lost partition remains in the hard disk until it is overwritten. So, all you can do is to use partition recovery tool, to restore your lost partition. Partition recovery software is a complete solution to partition related issues. You just have to download it and retrieve the lost partition just in few clicks.
However, a brief knowledge regarding the other possible partition loss scenarios can surely save you from huge data loss disasters.
Some other partition loss related issues:
- While shrinking a partition: Partition shrinking is required, when you want to remove some unused space from a partition. After shrinking that partition, you can add that extra space to the partition which has less disk space. However, any interruption during the partition shrinking process could lead to partition loss.
- MFT corruption: MFT or Master File Table is a crucial part of NTFS file system architecture. It stores information like file name, contents and permissions of all files of that NTFS partition. MFT references the files as the system search and locates data to perform read/write operation to the disk. However, the MFT of the NTFS partitions is damaged due to extensive fragmentation and leads to partition loss.
- Damaged HFS File system in Mac Volume: HFS is advanced file system architecture on Mac developed by Apple Inc. It can be corrupted due to a power outage, hardware failure, improper system shut down or virus infection.
- Partition Scheme Incompatibility: Intel-based Mac computers are compatible with Apple Partition scheme, whereas PowerPC Mac can only be used with GUID partition scheme. The incompatibility issue arises when you try to install Mac OS X on an Intel based hard drive volume. As a result, you encounter error messages like “You cannot install Mac OS X on this volume; Mac OS X cannot start up this volume”.
Do not use the hard drive from which the partition is deleted/lost to avoid overwriting of the lost partition data.
Top Features of the Partition Recovery Program are:
- Guide you on how to recover lost partition from External HDD on Windows 7 ,8, 10, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2008/2003 in simple yet effective steps
- Scans the entire hard drive for the deleted/lost partitions and restores them straightaway
- Supports RAW partition recovery both on Windows and Mac operating systems (both 32 bit and 64 bit).
- Recovers data from formatted partition/volume even after the reinstallation of the operating system
- Supports Mac HFS and HFSX volume recovery on Lion and other higher Mac OS X versions like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Yosemite, Mavericks, El Capitan and Sierra.
Few easy steps to restore lost partition:
- Install the partition recovery tool on any other healthy computer’s hard drive and launch it. Connect the affected hard drive as a slave to the computer. After successful launching, you will get a welcome screen. Choose “Recover Partition / Drive” from the main screen.
- After that click on “Partition Recovery” option from the next window.
- Then select the appropriate logical drive to be restored and click on “Next” to start the partition restore process. Once partition recovery is over, you can view all the partition data retrieved by the software.
The best option to avoid partition loss is backup. Backup your partition data regularly to overcome partition loss in future. Use an UPS in your computer to avoid partition corruption after power outage.
Recover Files from Formatted MacBook Hard Drive: If you have accidentally formatted your MacBook hard drive, then just stop worrying and go through this new page to learn how to recover data from formatted MacBook hard drive in an easy way. You need to employ Partition Recovery Program tool to get back all your files from formatted MacBook hard disk. For more details please visit this link http://www.partitionrecoveryprogram.com/recover-files-from-formatted-macbook-hard-drive.html
Inaccessible Partition Recovery: If you have got an inaccessible partition on any of your Windows system then simply make use of this software to recover all of the files from it in few simple steps. To know in detail about it visit this link:http://www.partitionrecoveryprogram.com/inaccessible.html
Try out this prominent app to recover data from damaged portable hard drive in few easy steps. Simply visit at www.partitionrecoveryprogram.com/damaged-portable-hard-drive.html and get complete detail to achieve perfect data recovery from damaged portable HDD.
Have you got corrupted NTFS partition? Need not get depressed!! Now with the updated version of this promising software you can easily recover corrupted partition with ease. Visit this URL to know more: http://www.partitionrecoveryprogram.com/data-from-corrupted-ntfs-partition.html
Data recovery from dead hard drive on MacBook is now very simple using the upgraded version of Partition Recovery Program. You can find entire data from dead volume on MacBook successfully through this link: http://www.partitionrecoveryprogram.com/dead-macbook-hard-drive.html.
Now, you can use this application to recover deleted partition from your Windows 8 computer with ease. It has some added functionalities to recover entire information from deleted partition on Windows 8. Follow this link to undelete Windows 8 partition easily: http://www.partitionrecoveryprogram.com/deleted-partition-in-windows-8.html.
Recently upgraded version of this application is very effective to recover all information from a corrupted hard disk partition. If you are looking for such tool, visit this link for instant data recovery: www.partitionrecoveryprogram.com/data-from-corrupted-hard-disk.html.
If you have filled up hard drive, then simply make use of Remo MORE software to compress files and folders in order to make free space. Click on this url to know more about how to compress files on computer hard drive: http://www.partitionrecoveryprogram.com/compress-files-on-my-hard-drive.html
If you are looking for advanced application to remove junk files from hard drive, no need to find any other application. This tool is upgraded to a new version to perform this operation easily. You can visit this link for more information: www.partitionrecoveryprogram.com/how-to-delete-junk-files-from-hard-drive.html.
With this advanced application, user can restore lost HFSX, HFS+ and FAT hard drive volumes with great ease. Visit at http://www.partitionrecoveryprogram.com/lost-partition-on-mac.html and know about this fastest way of restoring lost Mac partition.
This partition restoration program is upgraded with some new features to make it efficient in deleted partition recovery on Windows 7 computer. Using this application you can easily retrieve intact information from other Windows computer also in few tips. If you need any help, follow this link: http://partitionrecoveryprogram.com/accidentally-deleted-partition-on-windows-7.html
A new version of this partition recovery software has been launched recently, which is capable to restore deleted and lost partitions from flash drive in within few mouse-clicks. If you need any help to recover flash drive partition, go through this link: www.partitionrecoveryprogram.com/flash-drive.html
Partition recovery is now easy and simple with the help of new version of NTFS partition recovery software. To know more about this recently launched version of tool, visit: http://www.partitionrecoveryprogram.com/ntfs.html